The S/R line of Micrometer Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches are an excellent solution when:
- The ability to change torque quickly is needed
- The ability to engage fasteners with different types of heads is needed
- A socket cannot be used on some of the fasteners to be tightened
- It is desirable to minimize the number of torque wrenches in the location
These conditions are frequently found in maintenance applications of varying types, and in some assembly operations. When they are encountered, the CCM-Series tools are often an excellent choice.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- S/R Dovetail connects with over 100 S/R Interchangeable Heads for amazing versatillity.
- Strong audible and tactile impulse when the set torque is achieved.
- Tools of 150 foot-pounds/200 Nm capacity and below are calibrated for use with S/R Interchangeable Heads of 1 7/16” CCL (Common Center Line); tools above those levels are calibrated for use with S/R Interchangeable Heads of 3 7/8” CCL. When switching among heads of the same CCL, the heads may be interchanged with no need for recalibration.
- Excellent audible and tactile impulse when set torque is achieved.
- Neoprene rubber grip offers oil and chemical resistance, as well as cushioning and girm grip for good ergonomics.
- Fast adjustment – takes the fewest grip rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- Includes FREE certification from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
- Aluminum increment band is color-coded: black for inch-pounds, gold for foot-pounds and blue for Nm.